14th July 2018
Susanne Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14th July 2018.
What information is being collected?
We collect a variety of information when you place an order with Studio Susanne Photography and use any of our services. This includes:
– Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
– Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using our services.
– Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photo shoot.
– Details and notes taken throughout a photo session or service provided to help us remember conversations during and details of your session.
If you E-Mail us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our e-mail system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
How is it being collected?
The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message. In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you – they will usually give us your name and details to allow us to process their order, and provide our service to you.
Why is it being collected?
Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you.
We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us, to comply with HMRC accounting regulations.
How will it be used?
Data we collect will be used by Studio Susanne Photography to enable us to provide our services and products to you.
Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Studio Susanne Photography about upcoming promotions or newsletters. These can be unsubscribed from at any time.
Who will it be shared with?
We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations.
There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
– Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
– Manufacturers (our printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab. (information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
– Software, Payment and Process Providers. We use various software and third party providers for; Online Orders, Payment Processing and Workflow / Process management.
-Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
How will this affect you?
We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
How long is the data stored?
Most data we collect is stored indefinitely. This is too allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future. We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk 12.
Studio Susanne Photography, Knoll View, Walrow, Highbridge, TA9 4RA
Email [email protected]